The Seven Principles of Professional Services

The Seven Principles of Professional Services

Share

Anastasi, Shane PS Principles, 2014 Audio summary available
Price: $99.
Subscribe
Price:
$9.95

IN THIS SUMMARY

Many individuals strive to make the transition from subject matter expert to successful consultant. However, subject matter expertise only accounts for about 75 percent of a successful consulting engagement. The other 25 percent relates to customer and team management skills. As a result, not everyone succeeds in making the transition in the professional services world. Failed engagements are problematic for consultants and for their clients, from the standpoint of profitability and reputation. In The Seven Principles of Professional Services, Shane Anastasi describes the practices and frameworks he has used repeatedly to transform unhealthy professional service teams into growth engines that are committed to customer success. The results are fewer escalations, happier clients, less downtime, and higher profit margins.